|Ten Rosen Family Vacation Tapes|
|Episode #||27 (Season 3, Ep. 2)|
|Airdate||February 2, 2015|
The 27th episode in The Rosen Family Chronicles, also a collab entry for SerialK86's 10 Seconds of Rosen 2 collab. Watch it here.
The episode consists of ten one-second tapes that the Rosens took of each other on various different vacations.
- Older Rosen zooms in on Michael standing on top of a rock on the side of a cliff, while Brian stands off to the side. Older Rosen has a little bit of trouble holding the camera properly so it shakes around a bit.
- Brian Rosen tapes Michael walking across a log and inaudibly saying "Hello!" Older Rosen chocolates next to him.
- Brian tapes Michael in the Arctic, looking up at an aurora. They spot a flying Kravindish.
- Michael tapes Older Rosen and Brian next to a statue. Mark Sabine appears to be saying "sexy" next to the statue's breasts.
- Brian tapes Older Rosen jumping into a lake. Michael can be seen giving a disapproving hand-over-the-face look way off to the side.
- Brian zooms in on Older Rosen from atop a hill. Michael is standing next to Brian, smiling all over his big face.
- Older Rosen tries to tape Michael and Brian while running towards them, but trips and falls over.
- Michael tapes himself, overlooking a coastal town.
- Brian zooms in past Older Rosen and on Michael and The King, apparently in mid-YTPMV battle.
- Michael tapes himself next to Brian and Older Rosen in front of some stone formations. Michael cuts off the video by saying "Stop!"
- "A Ribbon For My Hair" by Bent