|Related to||Mervin Scheddle (brother)|
|First Appears In||Michael Rosen Vs. The Lollipop Lady!|
Harrybo Scheddle is Michael Rosen's closest friend. He is often seen joking around but can sometimes be ignorant.
Harrybo met Michael in elementary school and went on to attend the University of Nothingham along with him. There he got into a bit of trouble involving drug possession. Fellow student Jack (last name unknown) poured out a number of pills into his lap during a science lecture before running away, so Harrybo went over to Michael to help him find a way to get the drugs off his hands. At first they planned to feed them to the ducks, but an inspector showed up unexpectedly to ask Michael what people eat in Holland, leading Michael to accidentally swallow the pills, and badly hallucinate. Harrybo had to explain to the inspector what happened, and both were taken to jail until Michael eventually stopped hallucinating later that night and everything was lovely once again, wonderful.
Recent Life Edit
Once, while with Michael, he was attacked by Lollipop Lady, who threatened to murder him. Michael responded by attempting to rescue him, first by trying (and failing) to hypnotize her and after that by almost hitting both with a car and threatening to take her to London Airport "for your wallbars". Lollipop Lady fell unconscious and Harrybo dashed away from the scene, faster than an electronic rabbit.
- Michael Rosen Vs. The Lollipop Lady!
- Michael Rosen Vs. The Lollipop Lady, Round II
- Harrybo's House
- Michael's First Horrible Halloween
- One Day At Chocolate Swiss Cafe
- Michael's Not-So-Birthday-Related Birthday
- Hackney's Got Talent
- Hackney's Got Talent 2
- Michael's Memory Lane Movie Making
- Brian's Tangentially Fridge-Related Adventure
- Sir Chameleon's Last Questioning (or, The Backstory Episode)
- A Verybo Merrybo Harrybo (starring role)