He's the man who made this wiki and made this well-received YTP saga. He is among the more skilled poopers in The Rosen Community and has co-hosted a popular collaboration (and entered many more). 256Pi lives in Chicago, Illinois (where he still can't believe the Cubs actually won the World Series, what the heck).
And now begins the part that was pretty much just copy-pasted off of Chewiki (but then again he wrote that article too so whatever). He has four YouTube channels: 256PiAlternate for his YouTube Poops, 256Pi/Wario IsGreat for his animation series "WARIO IS GREAT" (currently on hiatus), 256PiMusic, and most recently The Wonky Angle for electronic music reviews.
256Pi joined YouTube in February 2011 intending to make his animation series, "WARIO IS GREAT". In order to test out Adobe Premiere Pro for the first time, he created his first YouTube Poop, "The King Entertains Link". In March 2012, he created his 256PiAlternate channel in order to upload an edited version of a walkthrough to the PSX edition of Frogger. Later, a real-life friend expressed his dislike for YTP (since all he had been shown was Spadinner), so 256Pi decided to upload any further poops onto his new alt channel. After a while of making CD-i poops (most notably the "King & Friends Randomness" poops), 256Pi got a new computer and Sony Vegas. His first Vegas poop was Submachine Walkthrough with King Harkinian. He continued to stick to CD-i pooping, but after discovering MechaWeegee91's poops, he found out about Michael Rosen poops for the first time. In February 2013, he decided to try making a Michael Rosen poop for the first time, and he created Michael Rosen Nearly Eats His Entire Hand While On TV with his cousin.
Later, 256Pi decided to join his first collab, The Michael Rosen 67th Birthday Collab. His entry was Michael Rosen Vs. The Lollipop Lady. The video got more positive reception than any of his previous videos (and was placed right before CaptainPlums's entry in the final collab). After quite a bit of pressuring from some of his subscribers, he slowly made the transition into becoming a full-time Michael Rosen pooper, starting with Michael Rosen's Random Train Ride, made to help promote then-newcomer pooper RootNegativeSixteen.
Eventually 256Pi enlisted RootNegativeSixteen's help to create his then longest YTP ever, Michael Rosen Vs. The Lollipop Lady, Round II. It was here that he started to first develop his usual style, including some small animation sequences involving Michael and his brother Brian. He continued to make his later Michael Rosen poops in the style of these scenes. Later he sent his poop What's This Ear? in to a YTP contest by walinghammediaisbac, and placed first.
In October 2013, fellow pooper DawnOfRosen announced The Random Rosen Collab, however, after a few weeks his computer broke down, leaving him unable to host it. 256Pi volunteered to co-host the collab and upload the final product in his place, and it was uploaded on November 2, 2013. It's since become 256Pi's most viewed video and one of the most viewed Rosen collabs overall.
In March 2014, 256Pi hit 700 subscribers, and later posted a Q&A video in which he answered every question in person. In May 2014 256Pi surpassed 1000 subscribers.
From April 2014 to its eventual completion in November 2014, 256Pi and ThePlamzJoker collaborated on 256Pi's longest poop to date, Michael Rosen Vs. The Lollipop Lady, Round III. The video is probably his most well-received to date and what he considers to be his greatest work as a YouTube Pooper. (It's not his most popular, though it has over 60,000 views as of March 2017.) 256Pi later gained 2K subs in January 2015, 3K subs in May 2015, 5K in March 2016, and as of March 2017 he has about 7.5K. His video The Royal Snatch from March 2014 was his first ever solo video to break 100K views.
In July 2015 he started up a channel for his new review show The Wonky Angle, which has been gaining quite a bit of traction on the side.
First poop seenEdit
- YouTube Poop: Wario and Waluigi Epic Fail by isaidmeh
First poop madeEdit
- First ever: YTP - The King Entertains Link
- First as 256PiAlternate: YTP - Robotnik Has A Change Of Heart
Likes (outside of YTP) Edit
- Any and all electronic music, mostly the 90's electronic duo, Orbital
- His iPod
- Nintendo, specifically Wario, Waluigi, and anything else Wario-related
- Submachine and other Mateusz Skutnik games
- Ace Attorney
- Professor Layton
- Random TF2 Gmod videos
- ToddInTheShadows, Rap Critic, TheNeedleDrop, Spectrum Pulse, ARTV, Here Lies Music, etc. Music review shows. (These people also inspired 256Pi to start his own review show.)
- Nostalgia Critic and AVGN
- Duplicate comments
- Copyright takedowns
- Pointless YouTube or Twitter updates
- His own YTPMVs
- David Guetta
- Gained 7500+ subscribers as 256PiAlternate
- ChickenPika commented on his poop Rio Rosen saying "You're easily one of my favorite Rosen poopers."
- Renowned YTPMVers Robbi and Thr³³ commented that they loved his YTPMV, Michael Goes Ballistik.
- His poop Mario's Head Teaches Typing To Himself somehow got over 40,000 views. 256Pi is still clueless as to how this happened.
- Some anonymous fan/viewer actually made a TVTropes page for 256Pi's Michael Rosen storyline (although it is rather outdated and mainly covers Season 1 of the series).
- 256Pi made a Chewiki page for himself (which this page pretty much was just copied off).
- Gained 2000+ subscribers as The Wonky Angle
- DylanCliff111 (mostly this poop)
- ThePlamzJoker (especially since late 2014)
- TheLastMovieMaker / Thr³³
- DawnOfRosen / Foglume